Tuition

Fee structure for semesters

LOGOS-08

Fees Structure

YUCOM encourages students to take part in various cultural and co curricular activities.

Sed in vehicula ipsum. Sed leo turpis, sollicitudin a finibus eu, ornare imperdiet sapien. Donec in ante a purus interdum placerat. Etiam sit amet libero bibendum orci faucibus elementum. Curabitur varius sapien vitae.

Registration Fees
GH¢100.00
Degree Programs Per Semester
GH¢1,500.00
Diploma Programs Per Semester
GH¢1000.00
Certificate Programs Per Semester
GH¢700.00
43
We need to help students and parents cherish and preserve the ethnic and cultural diversity that nourishes and strengthens this community - and this nation.

Cesar Chavez

American Activist

Boarding Program Tuition

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi volutpat justo sed efficitur cursus. Mauris fringilla quam vitae lacinia viverra.

Sed in vehicula ipsum. Sed leo turpis, sollicitudin a finibus eu, ornare imperdiet sapien. Donec in ante a purus interdum placerat. Etiam sit amet libero bibendum orci faucibus elementum. Curabitur varius sapien vitae congue vulputate. Praesent ipsum magna, ornare in tellus quis, suscipit.

Upper School Boarding Students

Tuition
$8162
Non refundable deposit
$1680
Balance due
(Apr 01)
$6482

Lower School Boarding Students

Tuition
$8190
Non refundable deposit
$1740
Balance due
(Apr 01)
$6450

Day Program Tuition

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi volutpat justo sed efficitur cursus. Mauris fringilla quam vitae lacinia viverra.

Sed in vehicula ipsum. Sed leo turpis, sollicitudin a finibus eu, ornare imperdiet sapien. Donec in ante a purus interdum placerat. Etiam sit amet libero bibendum orci faucibus elementum. Curabitur varius sapien vitae congue vulputate. Praesent ipsum magna, ornare in tellus quis, suscipit.

Upper School Day Students

Tuition
$8162
Non refundable deposit
$1680
Balance due
(Apr 01)
$6482

Lower School Day Students

Tuition
$8190
Non refundable deposit
$1740
Balance due
(Apr 01)
$6450

Additional Programs

Green Valley encourages students to take part in various cultural and co curricular activities. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi volutpat justo sed efficitur cursus mauris.

Sed in vehicula ipsum. Sed leo turpis, sollicitudin a finibus eu, ornare imperdiet sapien. Donec in ante a purus interdum placerat. Etiam sit amet libero bibendum orci faucibus elementum. Curabitur varius sapien vitae.

Diploma in Computer Education
$750
Course in Contemporary Dance
$430
Prepaid College Picnic
$400
Professional Horse Riding
$830
Swimming and Skating
$540
We need to help students and parents cherish and preserve the ethnic and cultural diversity that nourishes and strengthens this community - and this nation.

Cesar Chavez

American Activist

Billing and Financial Information

At least 60% could be paid to start school, then the remaining 40% latest in two months' time. The first five to apply would receive a scholarship.

NOTE:
Total fees is registration fees + fees based on type of program offered.

Pay fees directly at the university's general office or via the following avenues:

  • Prudential Bank
    Madina Branch
    Account name: YAFCA
    Account number: 0055501080003

    Also: Money Gram
    Western Union

    Mobile Money Accounts
    0505407777 or 0579220393
    0275445444 or 0205575891

NOTE:
The School will not be responsible for transfer of money in wrong account. Please double check the details before sending.

 

Payment Options

Credit Cards

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec rhoncus feugiat laoreet.

Paypal

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec rhoncus feugiat laoreet.

Cash at office

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec rhoncus feugiat laoreet.

EMI from Banks

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec rhoncus feugiat laoreet.

Bank Cheque

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec rhoncus feugiat laoreet.

Financial Aid

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec rhoncus feugiat laoreet.

Whom to contact

In case of any query, please contact members of our billing department.
They would be more than glad to help you.

Aria Murphy

Head of Accounts Department

  • +1 6335 24879
  • a@ourschool.edu

Samiksha Sinha

Sr. Accountant

  • +1 6335 24940
  • s@ourschool.edu

Camila Wilson

Manager, Loan Department

  • +1 6335 24599
  • c@ourschool.edu

Early applicants receive 20% off their first quarter fee.

Les premiers candidats reçoivent 20% de réduction sur leurs frais du premier trimestre